Some of our partners offer additional resources, parenting classes and support to help you navigate parenthood and to ensure your child is set up for success.
Community Information Exchange
The CIE is a network of health and social service providers who are using the CIE to better connect you and your family to services and coordinate your care with other agencies in San Diego County.
Jewish Family Service Positive Parenting Program
The Positive Parenting Program (PPP) helps parents in San Diego County find positive solutions to common childhood behavior issues using strategies proven by more than 35 years of research. PPP is for any parent looking for more effective ways to:
- Raise happy, confident kids
- Manage misbehavior so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- Create positive learning environments
- Encourage behavior you like
- Take care of yourself as a parent
- Feel confident you’re doing the right thing
Live Webinar Series
Healthy Development Services
First 5 San Diego’s Healthy Development Services (HDS) provides no cost developmental checkups for children from birth through 5 years of age and connects children and families to needed services. They offer two caregiver classes – Baby Steps and Steps to Understanding Your Child’s Behavior. English Flyer [PDF] | Spanish Flyer [PDF]